"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Monday, June 27, 2011

Four (and a half) Month Photos!

The end of May I headed to Texas to visit our families. Faith (Mark's sister) flew up to help me pack and drive back - yay! So here are some four month pictures that she helped me take.




























It's not easy getting two babies to look at the camera!


























"Hey Mommy, can we go play now!"


























Not a great angle, but I wanted to get a few full length shots and Avery has the cutest little giggly smile!


























Aksil is trying to chew on Avery's hand while Avery has some awesome drool going on!




"Super woman!!!"

"Uh sis...."


























"Brother! I think I see monsters!"

"Yup, sure sis...I'll kill them with my stare."

Avery's expressions always make me laugh!!



























So out of the 58 pictures we took, this is the only one that is decent and where they are both looking! Yeah, not easy getting pictures of two! Happy four months sweet babies!

1 comment:

theayers5 said...

"Superwoman! Uh Sis..." This is hysterical and they are unbelievably beautiful and perfect. Jessica, God bless you...you are an amazing mother!