"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo Shoot! (4 months old)

Ok, so remember Liz Bartlow came for a few days? Well, she offered to take pictures of me and the twins! SO NICE! She was like, "Hey if you want you and the twins can dress up and we can do a photo shoot! I know you get lots of pictures of them but you probably don't have many pictures of YOU and them!" Yup, she was right on! So here are some of my favorites from the photo shoot we did. The kids are just a couple days past four months old in these pictures.


























My two wonderful blessings!


























Love the blue, blue New Mexico sky!


Here are a few shots of me and my Little Man. 


I think Aksil is looking at the mountains and contemplating life, haha. He's my serious, calm guy, but he also LOVES to talk! He'll just go on and on making the loudest baby noises! Love it.


























I love you Aksil Alexander!


And here are a few of me and my baby girl!


It is SUCH fun to have a little girl. She wiggly, wild, and into everything! Definitely has a lot of spunk.




























Kisses for my Itty Bitty. She got her Daddy's blue eyes *smile*


I think I'm a *little* more excited than they are! 


























And that's it! Happy four months babies! And THANK YOU to Liz for taking these photos! So special to have :)

2 comments:

Freckled Pink said...

You look incredible! Those babies are growing so beautifully! I can tell you are one awesome mama!!

Aubrey said...

You are such a lucky mom. A boy and a girl, at the same time. What a neat perspective you must have. The pics are great. It's amazing how little us moms get a picture with our kids. Way to go Liz.