"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Randoms Photos From May

Almost every day we take pictures of the twins....seems like there is always something new they are doing or something funny that we want to capture. So here ya go - a random collection of pictures from the month of May!




My two bright-eyed happy babies in their jammies! 

"Good morning, Mommy!" I love these little smiling, laughing kiddos!

"Hey Mom, come watch this movie! It's awesome!"




Left: Avery intently watching something...probably a Mavs game :) Right: We went in to get the babies one morning only to find Avery had rolled over! I figured she was close to it so we had slowly started to wean the babies off their swaddles (which is the reason why they are both "swaddled" with their arms out! We started with one arm out then both...)

Avery started to suck her thumb more (which I guess some parents don't like but since she self soothes way better now, I'm all for it!) Here she is snuggled up next to Daddy on the bean bag holding her little blanket bunny.


His official nickname is Chunker and you can see why! (looks like I was overdue on clipping his fingernails too! oops...) So grateful to have such a big healthy boy!


So I went through and organized all the kids clothes - I packed up the 0-3 months sizes! Wow! I can't believe it! Are my twins really that big already? Big enough that I have to pack up entire stacks of clothes that don't fit them? Reminds me to enjoy EVERY moment with them. 


Mark and Aksil having some man time. I love this picture. He's the best Dad ever.

"Huh? You talking to me?" Mark had propped Aksil up on the nursing pillow I use for the twins and he looked so cute! haha

So Wal-Mart has this full length mirrors for $5! The kids love it and I needed one anyway. And yes, Avery is still in her pjs and a LOT of the pictures are with them in the pjs or only a diaper....this mama is trying but some days getting them dressed just doesn't happen!


"Brother! Look at all those toys up there!"


Here is Avery in Aksil's bouncy seat....she was just beginning how to reach out with both hands and grab toys - so cute!



Left: For awhile Avery was completely fascinated by the little duck toy. It has bells inside that jingle and she loved it! Right: Mark bringing the babies down for their 7am feed before he heads out!


Aksil's eyes are starting to get darker!


The way Mark has his hand behind Avery's ears makes her look like a little elf! hehe - cute girly. See that box sitting by our front door? Those are the kids diapers that came in the mail - thank you Amazon! We go through 75-85 diapers a week so having them arrive on our doorstep is awesome!


And that's it for the random May photos! Bye everyone!

No comments: