"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Friday, February 25, 2011

Harris Hospital Girls

I miss all my nurse friends at Harris Hospital! Such a great group of people work there....Before I quit (worked until 31 weeks pregnant) they threw me a fabulous baby shower.


Joy, Sara, myself, Barbie, and Diane who hosted the shower at her house - thanks Diane! I'm 29 1/2 weeks pregnant in these photos :)


The super cute cake that Joy brought. I LOVED IT!


If you looked under the little blankets you could see a cute little baby bottom :)


We all had a super yummy dinner and then it was time for cake!


Time to open gifts



A whole group of them went together and bought the twins crib!! AHHHH!! I was SO excited!


It was such a great shower! Thanks again everyone!
















So while living in Texas with my parents those first 4 1/2 weeks, the twins just slept in their pack n play. We didn't want to put up a crib only to take it right back down and move it to New Mexico! So just a couple days after we arrived Mark set up the twins crib.



Mark setting up the crib in the twins nursery. 


First nap in their crib! (Aksil in the blue, Avery in the cream in case you couldn't tell!) They have quite the collection of stuffed animals huh? The baby monitor (bottom left corner) is suppose to attach to the wall but we haven't gotten it up quite yet.


They love it!!


























The day before we left for New Mexico, Mom and I took the twins up to the hospital to meet some of my previous co-workers. I wish they could have met everyone! Thanks for all your love and support throughout everything guys. Really appreciate y'all! Hoping I can visit again when we make trips back to TX.

1 comment:

Tori said...

What an awesome gift - a crib! That's amazing! And how neat to be able to post about this and include pictures of those beautiful babies in the crib. Hope you are feeling better! Praying for you, friend!