"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Friday, February 18, 2011

Yes, we've made it!

Sorry for not posting lately.....the 12hr drive to Albuquerque really messed up the twins schedule so it's been a little rough this week! I can't believe we've been here almost a week! So happy to be a family :) And so grateful my Mom is here to help out - she is amazing!


























Finally together as a family! Standing outside our new house on Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico.

I'll update more later, but at the moment *both* twins are sleeping! So this mommy is going to quick go to sleep herself before they wake up hungry! :)

3 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Love that your sweet family is finally reunited. Jess you are looking extra tiny and Mark is looking pretty buff...both looking dy-no-mite!

Michelle said...

Y'all look great! Cute family! So glad y'all are getting settled and enjoying NM! Jess, you are looking super skinny for having just had twins!!! My my... ;-) Summer will be here soon!

sara said...

Marks getting buff man! And you look great Jess!!! Miss you!