"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First baths!

Ok, so yes I'm sleep deprived and spend countless hours nursing, holding, and changing babies, but no, they didn't just get their first bath :D These photos are from a couple weeks ago. Both babies were pretty calm about it. Of course Avery had to let out a few little cries. And it seems like every bath since she's gotten more dramatic! haha


























Avery didn't like her hair being washed!



Aksil was calm through the whole thing. He's a pretty laid back little guy :)


























All clean and sporting their butterfly and shark bath towels! I like how in the picture on the left my purple shirt matches the purple rings around my eyes....those first two weeks I was pretty much in a sleepy fog. I remember when week three hit and I started getting several 2-3hr stretches of sleep. Such a difference!!


We love Grandmommy! On days Nana was busy or had to be somewhere, Grandmommy would come over to help out with the twins. After that first week home I was able to load them up and drive over to her house to hang out. We've been over there several days and its been great practice for me to get the twins and myself all ready to go and out the door! Quite the task...planning, preparation, and organization have whole new meanings for me.


























Aksil and Mommy 

And have I said yet that I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!! The best job ever!! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww... what fun! That picture of you holding Avery in her pink towel is adorable! haha... That's great that they enjoy their baths. Abigail LOVES to get a bath... I'm hoping that means she'll do great in the pool this summer! :-)