"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Thursday, February 3, 2011

#1 Daddy

The twins and I are blessed with an amazing daddy and husband! From the moment our little ones arrived he knew exactly what to do....he could get them quiet faster than mommy could! He's a pro at swaddling, changing diapers, and keeping them happy. He loves them so much and we can't wait to be all together again in Albuquerque. Only 8 more days!


Daddy and Avery at the Ronald McDonald house downtown near Cooks where we stayed after I was discharged from Harris SW.

Avery safe with daddy....best place to be.


Giving Aksil a bottle in NICU


The day Aksil got to come home!! Such a happy moment.

Welcome home Aksil and Avery!


Happy and content with daddy :)


Watching football....and taking naps :)


Left: The morning Mark had to leave for Albuquerque...
Right: pro daddy holding both his babies!


Avery on the left, Aksil on the right (yes, wrapped in a pink flowered blanket....Sorry little guy. I think he had a blue one underneath!) 



January 17th, daddy kissed the babies and mommy goodbye and headed for Albuquerque to complete his EMT training with Pararescue. We will soon be headed up there and will finally be a family! Can't wait to see him....we all three love him so much. 

4 comments:

Leslie Shepherd said...

Okay I OFFICIALLY WANT THIS AGE BACK BAAAAAAAD! :D :D :D LOVE the pictures and they are SUCH beautiful babes, girl!!!

Jolie said...

Jessica...I love these pictures!! What a precious family. :) I was so glad to meet the twins the other day...they're absolutely adorable (but you know that already ;)).

Tori said...

What precious pictures and memories, and what a good Daddy! Isn't it exciting, from the very start, to watch our husbands fall in love with their babies?! I love it!

Jessica said...

Leslie - thanks girl! I want to soak in every single moment when they are this young because I know it goes by so fast! Newborns are just precious and so tiny! :) :)

Jolie - I'm so glad you got to meet them! :)

Tori - yes, so, so cool to see. I just LOVE IT!