"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Almost together again....

Three and a half weeks ago the twins and I said good-bye to Mark as he headed back to the base in Albuquerque....so hard to be separated yet again. That first week of him being gone was especially rough. All I wanted was to have him there, to be a family, to not feel so alone. Yet the thought of moving to Albuquerque with the twins was overwhelming. About five o'clock every evening it would all hit me - I was exhausted and missing him so bad! The babies would be sleeping and I'd just curl up in bed and cry. Then I'd pull out my little devotional book that I had by the bed and God always had just the perfect thing in there for me. I'd be reminded yet again of all the miracles He'd done - so many I could never write them all down. His hand was amazingly obvious, I just couldn't deny it. If He'd led us so specifically, blessed us with these babies, given Mark the strength to be where he was in training, wouldn't He take care of me now?? Then I'd realize, I wouldn't change a thing even if I could. God was in control and He never asks you to do something that He doesn't walk right along with you and give you strength to do.


Saying good-bye. Smiling for the picture yet crying at the same time....I love him more than words could ever say.




Spending some time with the babies that morning.


























Our family of four....so blessed.

So here is it, just one more day before Mom, the twins, and I head to Albuquerque! I'm so excited, thrilled, so ready to be a family after almost eight months! I love being a wife, a mommy, love what God has called me to do. He has answered my hearts deepest desire.

We can't wait to see you Mark! The twins love their daddy! They don't even know yet how amazing you are....but I do :) Thank you for always loving me so purely, so deeply. I admire so many things about you. How blessed to be married to a man who loves God, loves me, loves his babies - you make me happy :) I'm so proud of all you've accomplished, of how hard you've worked, how determined you are, how you rely on God's strength. I'll always support and stand by you. I sure am one lucky girl to be married to you! Love you more than ever! See you Friday!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you to be reunited with Mark this weekend! Wish I could be a fly on the wall when he sees his babies again! I'm sure there will be many tears!

Have a safe trip girl! If you get bored driving... feel free to call!

Michelle said...

btw... LOVE your family picture in this post! So super sweet!

Robin said...

Praying for you guys as you travel and so happy that y'all will finally be together! :)

The Kinley's said...

I personally think that God puts a certain hormone in us mommy's after we deliver the baby (or babies in your case) to make us fall head over heels in love with our husbands. Both times after the boys I had a borderline stalking crush on T-rav and loved every minute of it. Especially when they are servant leaders and go above and beyond to take care of their family.

I pray for my boys' wives already, that they would love the Lord, because nothing else matters but that they love the Lord. It makes or breaks a marriage and I want them to have what their dad and I have, a Christ-centered marriage.

Praying for safe and sane travel. So excited for the 4 of you to be together again....what a sweet time in your lives.

PS Tell Mark that the Kinley's are very thankful for his service! and thanks to you, for being a supportive and encouragment to him.

Blessings!