"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Little Helper

One of the tough things about Mom Driggers flying back to TX is that I have to figure out my routine and get back in my groove so to speak. The twins are in the middle of an adjustment phase since I'm starting solids and trying to drop one or two nursing times. Today I was able to sit down and sketch out a shaky plan. Naps often throw me off too since I workout and run errands (which throws them off) and Aksil doesn't require as much sleep as Avery so he's up earlier or goes down later, etc. Ah yes, the crazy things you have to figure out when dealing with multiples!


























My little helper! Aksil woke up from his afternoon nap before Avery, so he helped me out with the dirty dishes!

So yesterday was rough (as you can read! haha) and because I went lots of places nothing got done at the house! I was gonna try to make up for it today and get back on track, but Aksil had a rough night so I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped.


























"Hey look Mommy! It's my reflection!"

I think the little guy is teething and it seems to be taking him longer than it did Avery. She had a few bad days and boom - two teeth! Aksil has had several rough nights over the past two weeks so who knows. (thinking part of it may be adjusting to solids as well) The twins have been sleeping through the night since 14 weeks old so I'm pretty beat when I have a night like the early days! They normally go to bed between 7:30 and 8, I still do a dream feed around 10, then they don't get up til 7am. Well, last night little man was up at 9:45, 12, 3:40, 5:20, and 6:30 - yikes! 


























"Don't worry Mommy! I've got this under control."

I was exhausted this morning but was able to get some things done as the day wore on. I'm ready to get in a routine and get things accomplished! I got so much done while Mom Driggers was here, it was great! I'll have to post some pictures from her time here :)





Left: Ax likes to suck on the sink - good thing that part was clean and didn't have any nasty food on it! haha Right: "I think you missed some silverware!" 

So yes, tomorrow is planned out, new schedule to try, CrossFit to go to, things to get done....gonna be a great day! And we are hoping for a great night! 


























Someone figured out how to turn off the water! I just love that they are getting to the age where they can be apart of what I'm doing more and "help out." Lots of happy days ahead.

No comments: