"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two Weeks Old!

I'm tearing up just starting to write this post. OUR TWINS ARE HERE! I'm completely overwhelmed by how God has blessed us. I'm loving every second with them - sleep deprived and all! :)

Aksil Alexander Driggers

and 

Avery Lynn Driggers

Today was my first time to take them somewhere by myself. Woke up around 7:30am and got all three of us ready to head over to Grandmommy's house (thanks to Nana who cooked me breakfast!) I was the slowest, most cautious driver on the way over! haha Took me forever. 

So here are some two week photos of our precious babies together.



Aksil is trying to figure out how to handle a crying girl... :)


"Hey sis, it's ok...."


"But brother!! I just wanna cry right now!"


Still trying to console her...


























Yup, they're gonna be best friends

3 comments:

theayers5 said...

This is so sweet, Jessica! I love the shot of Aksil trying to figure out what to do with a crying girl! They are so blessed to have each other. What a special relationship they will have!

Michelle said...

Wow!!! I am impressed that you blogged! I don't think I blogged until Abigail was close to 6 weeks old! haha... Adorable pictures! I agree that the pic of Aksil trying to figure out his screaming sister is so cute! haha...

Sarah Maxwell Photography said...

they are so precious!! congratulations again!