"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Friday, October 8, 2010

September 25th-26th

The 25th-26th I got to go down and see Mark again. On the way there I stopped off twice this time to stretch my legs and walk some. The more pregnant I get the more quickly I get uncomfortable! My feet always swell up a little so I'm constantly trying to wiggle them or move, haha. The team had gone out for dinner at Cheddar's the night before so Mark slept in some and got things ready for the next week of training while I drove the 5hrs down there. Picked him up and we had lunch before he had to be at the pool for a 1pm water confidence session (not sure why they do these on the weekends!! oh well...) I checked in to the hotel I was staying at on base then drove back to the pool to watch the end of his training. It was neat to see some of the things they do although I know it is not as strenuous, not even close, as the training days during the week. I SO wish I could tag behind the team some weekday and just watch what all they go through! Mark is great about telling me details and stories of how things are though.


Mark and I after his water confidence session. I'm 22.4 weeks pregnant here! I have some other photos of Mark and the other guys but they are all in their speedos so I'd better ask them before I post ;)

We had a great weekend together as always! Hanging out at the hotel, going out to eat at Texas Roadhouse, seeing a movie, going to church together Sunday morning....love it :)

Oh, one funny thing was Sunday I met him at the chow hall to eat breakfast. I'd brought my own food (cereal with milk and yogurt) to make sure I got my protein in. So I sat at the table and asked him to grab me a spoon and a bowl when he went through the line. He comes back with this huge spoon! It's like a serving spoon! I laughed and said, "um thanks!" He didn't even catch it at first and then goes, "oh yeah, sorry. It's kinda a big spoon. They have smaller dessert spoons but in Basic the bigger your spoon the more food you can get down, so I've just always gotten the bigger ones!" So I ate my cereal and yogurt with a serving spoon :) haha. They gave them about 3-7 minutes every meal in basic so they all had tricks of how to eat the most food in the least amount of time!

Mark felt both the babies move again this weekend! So fun to feel them playing (or fighting!) in there. We talked more about the names....still deciding and still keeping it a secret :)

The Sunday after that weekend (October 3rd) I snapped a few maternity shots after church.

Twenty-three weeks and five days!




No comments: