"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My life with two....


























Normally things are a little more picked up than in this picture, but last Monday (January 24th) we were headed out to a dr appointment for Aksil that was scheduled for 9:15am! Yes, pretty early when you are getting two babies and yourself ready to go! This is our little room at my parents house that works out just great for the three of us! (and Nana at night who sleeps here also and helps change diapers and hands me babies to nurse - she is amazing!) To the left of the picture is our little changing station and there is another dresser on the right, plus a nice walk in closet and a whole bathroom to ourselves! It's perfect!


Their little matching striped outfits! :) I love our babies more than I can express!


























Aksil snoozing while mama got ready to go. 


























And little Miss Avery getting some tummy time!

No comments: