"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Monday, October 4, 2010

September 11th-12th

Since Mark started his nine weeks of Indoctrination training for Pararescue, I've been able to go down and see him every other weekend! It's made things so much easier to know I get to spend time with him :) We call those weekends our "mini vacations."




On Saturday, Mark, myself, and two of Mark's friends went into downtown San Antonio to hang out for awhile. First we stopped at the USO (United Service Organization - their mission is to provide morale, welfare, and recreation-type services to uniformed military personnel) where we got coffee, cold water, cookies, watched some football, and the guys tried out the chairs in the kids area, haha :)




Downtown San Antonio....Mark, Benjamin, and looking hardcore.




Gift shop in a little mall off the riverwalk....awesome guns. 


Cold Stone Creamery ice cream on the riverwalk! Mark got his all time favorite (sweet cream with sprinkles) and I got a little kids cup with sweet cream and candy bar mixed in...mmmm. The babies like it :) We sat outside by the end of the riverwalk where they have the little mall. 


20.4 weeks pregnant! The babies and I love getting to spend time with daddy :)

Some little shop the guys found....haha. It was still pretty hot that weekend walking around downtown...just amazes me how much the heat affects me since I'm pregnant! My feet also got a little swollen from all the walking and the guys were so nice and stopped off at this little shop so we could all sit down and I could put my feet up for awhile. So ready for colder weather!!


We had a great weekend! We hung out in my hotel room on base some in the nice a/c and watched football. Sunday was the first time Mark felt the babies move! They were sleeping, but I drank some grape juice I'd brought and soon they were kicking and punching and Mark and I were laughing at them :) I loved how much he loved feeling them move. Guess it's the first real connection to them he's had. It's so amazing to feel two little lives growing! We just love our babies!

No comments: