"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home Decor

There are so many things I could post about, but at the moment I'm on a decorating kick....uh, or should I say I'm on a researching decorating kick :) I've pulled out all of my Pottery Barn and Crate&Barrel catalogs to gain brilliant ideas. There are so many things to consider. Color scheme, flow from room to room, style, minor details, adding personal touches...the list goes on and on. It is quite difficult! This morning Mark and I went and looked at granite countertops. I went knowing exactly what I wanted....and came out completely clueless as to what I wanted! There are so many options! Decorating is a slow process that takes lots of thought...

So since I love Pottery Barn so much I decided to browse the clearance section to see what I might find....And this is what I found.

Click here

Yes, a twig....a twig?? For $19.99?? On sale from $39?? I am reminded why I only gain ideas from these stores and don't buy from them. Think I'll stick to garage sales, craigslist, ebay, and amazon....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Marie said...

I love the new layout. And yes PB is so over-priced. WE need to make a trip to the outlet sometime. It is AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Shepherd said...

Thank you Jessica for your comment. I can't tell you how encouraging that was to hear I'm not the only one with these feelings and struggles!