"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello August

Here are a few pictures from August 1st and how we started this month. Yet another new month! I can hardly believe it!


























"See brother, if you push this button it sings!"


























They are starting to play together more. I love how one twin will be all into something and the other twin looks over and sees what's going on and heads over to the action! Best friends!

Aksil: "See how I flex my muscles when I play?"




Left: "Hey brother, where ya goin?" Right: "Mommy, brother's playing in the bathroom..."


Avery pulling up on the wall. She pulls up on everything!


























Left: "I'm not so sure we are suppose to be in here..." Right: "Oh, look sis. See this floor? It's different from the carpet and there's a cool rug in here!"


























Aksil kicking the wall with his feet and talking. He loves kicking things with his feet! 


And lately he's starting playing with his hands and looking at them (which he did several months ago!) haha - silly boy!



Right by the changing table (downstairs - see above pictures) and behind the bathroom door, there is this vent which I've totally missed when it come to cleaning! Oops! Well....someone (you can see the little finger marks in the dust) found the vent before Mommy did.

"Mom, I don't think I like dust..."



Avery sits up so well now! Crazy that she crawled and started pulling up before she was sitting!

"I think I feel a fuzzy on my head..."

I was headed out to run some errands with the babies and they were kinda fussy. So I put them in their car seats, but had to go to the bathroom so I tied their handles together to keep them occupied and they just loved it!




Loving their cool new "fort."

Looking at each other, "talking," and kicking their feet!

Happy August everyone!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The kids are getting so big, Jess!!! I love seeing them change and grow as you post photos on here! They are just too cute!

Before we know it, our kids will be running circles around us while we chat on the phone! Ahh!!!! What a fun season this is!