"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some random shots

After Faith left (March 7th) we had a few days before some good friends of our came to visit over the spring break weekend. So here are some shots from those few days and a little glimpse into our every day life :)


The twins "helping" me out one morning while I was making breakfast. What great helpers, huh?! I just love spending my days with these little ones!




Waking up from nap time! 

Right: Aksil - "Mom you can't be serious? You're gonna come flash that light in my face after I JUST woke up?" Avery - "How about a profile shot? Do I look good?"

Left: "Ah yes! FREEDOM!" (notice Little Man's belly!)


























One of the days Mark was home I was walking through the living room and saw Aksil hanging out where daddy had put him - in the extra large bean bag! haha! Complete with a couple blankets to keep him warm.


Look how red his hair is in these pictures! It look super red one day, then pretty blonde the next...no clue what it will end up being!


Our Little Man acting all grown up :)


They both love licking/chewing their tummy time pillows! haha




The picture on the right is one of Avery's many looks! Cracks me up! One of her nicknames is Miss Who from Whoville :D (thanks for that one daddy!)



Getting some rocking time with daddy before bed....they love spending time with daddy!! Although in that first picture, Avery doesn't look too excited about bedtime! 

That's all for now!


No comments: