"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Monday, November 9, 2009

Moving Day!

October 31st was our moving day...easy to remember when we look back and think, "how long have we been here?" haha. Some of my family came to help (Mom, Jennifer, Jonathan) and some of Mark's family (Adam, Noah, Mom D) It was awesome to have their help and we got everything moved over in 5hrs! Seeing as how the garage wasn't packed up at all yet, I was quite impressed with that time.


We are so glad Jonathan came to help! He was there bright and early and was our only other guy for the first few hours. (Adam was sick and Noah had class)


Mom using the dolly Grandma let us borrow. Thanks Grandma! Adam unloading my parents big van. You can fit so much stuff in that van!


Loading up the lawn trailer. So nice to not have to rent a U-Haul.


Our almost empty old house :)


Unloading the kitchen at the new place! Mom Driggers came after her jail ministry she does and unloaded almost everything into my kitchen by herself. So nice to have done!


Taking a quick break. Love my mom and sister!


More kitchen


Unloading all our mattresses. Adam is taking safety precautions and wearing my bike helmet ;)


Scrubbing the kitchen floor one night Mark was working. It took me 40 minutes!!


Until we get the master bed and bath remodeled we are staying in the guest bedroom and bathroom. The owners before us were in the middle of a tile job, so there was still carpet around the toilet. So nasty! That was one of the first things to go!

This morning Mark fixed our washer. He is awesome figuring out all that stuff so we don't have to hire someone. I'm so excited to be finally washing clothes for the first time in over a week! Speaking of, I have so much to accomplish today....so much cleaning to do. I'd better get started and stop typing. More pix later! Think the next post I'll do some of the new house.

2 comments:

Robin said...

How fun! Glad you guys got all moved in!

Michelle said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR NEW HOUSE!!! When can I come over and see it?!?!?! Oh to be 900 miles closer! haha....

It looks beautiful girl and I LOVE your kitchen! All that counter space will be such a blessing! :-D

So, you mentioned ya'll are going blue in the master bedroom? That sounds fun! What about the rest of the house? Are you keeping with your red and tan in the living room or changing that up?

I can't wait to hopefully come visit soon and see it in person! Until then... keep up the blogging! I love it! :-)

Thank you, dear sister and friend, for blogging and helping me to stay in the loop while living here in Kentucky! Love you!