"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Friday, March 7, 2008

Wedding day preparations

In the Bride's room getting ready...
To say I was happy would be an understatement...you'll understand in later pictures.
More make-up...

My sister is beautiful! And I love this one of Susanna peeking through the door!


Naps were definitely in order...as well as lots of pictures!

Tired mommy trying to nap without messing up her hair :)

Angela did my cake and I absolutely loved it!

Someone went out and picked up Starbucks for everyone. I didn't get any because I was too excited and happy to eat or drink much!

My shoes...

The details on my dress...

The pearls my grandpa gave me that I wore...

Our rings on my dress

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I love these pictures! And yes..i do have the baby fever bad!! Everyone around me is having babies, and tonight some of our good friends told us they are expecting there first! =) Glad to hear I am not the only one!

Stephanie B. said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful. :-)

Tori said...

Wait...does that comment mean that you have the baby fever?? I have it SO bad!! I just can't wait!

These pictures are so fun to look at! So beautiful!

In All the Way Acknowledge Him said...

Oh Jess, these pictures are great! That was such a fun day. I love your face in the first one..soo cute! This is so much fun getting to see all the pictures!!!

Michelle said...

Wow! What great pics, Jess! I'm glad you're putting them up.

And horray for baby fever... hehe... Aunt Michelle needs a niece... can I put my order in for one? ;-)

Sounds like you had a CRAZY day at the hospital!!! I hope you can get some good sleep tonight! See you soon!!!